Home Forum Members Pictures Contact Events

Go Back   Bay Area Two Stroke > Introductions > Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introductions New to Bats? Tell us where you are from and what you are riding.

Unread 02-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Junior BAT

Default cagiva aprilia derbi gilera etc

some time has passed after latest update:

my Rs124 '04 Poggiali is still under re-furb. but now i have all parts sourced for it, last1 being the rear brake disc, scored also nos oem windscreen for cheap only 20euro's. on summer 2017 i will continue servicing it '04.

during 2016 i totally overhauled 1 of my Freccia C12R models, and was able to test ride it at the end of summer, at closed private roads of course. this is 1 of the Legacy-testament bikes.

at 2016 i was also offered a remains of a 2t GPR125, that i bought. its not a project that ill make a whole, so i might sell parts from it also overseas. it is legit inc Frame , no crash or any damage history. The frame is legit and can be re-registered into roaduse without any fixes. bike had an engine damage originally and then sold as parts, and i got the remains of it.

found and bought some more 3pa tzr125 parts. and continued refurbing making my PitBike puzzle, and bought some more pitbike parts for peanuts so to speak.

during very late summer i continued refurbing also my chinese 4t scooter. it will continue on summer '17, maybe even 1st startup 1st time in ~10years. This is the scoot that i swopped into Commodore C64c (1 of my many in C64 collection).
during summer '16 i swopped a remains of a sachs-dalmar chainsaw into a VGC gy6 engine assy + rear wheel + electrics + carb/zaust. as gasoline prics in Fi fluctuate are high and insurance too, this is my MPG vehicle so to speak.

bought also couple parts for my Derbi Senda x-race (project bike also) and now atm im offered a rabasa engine for it (non complite1) for cheap peanuts. hoping soon to cash on it pickit up locally for only 10euro's. yet to check if its rabasa or gsm edition.

rode my motorized bicycle at summer.

and i have continued making my PC o-scope project. and started more projects related into it and 2wheel ign electronics etc.

summer is always short here near arctic circle, and winter the opposite, hence atm at winter season i mainly fix learn alwasy more about electronics and play video games.

had a short 3month "job" during 2016 fall at grade(1-9) school, and was able to use Metalworkshop. i fixed straightened various handlebars clip-ons and also made some tools for scoot CVT, rotax#122 clutch, and a 4t valve compressor, brakecaliber piston tool ,etc tools made.

++
Unread 03-16-2017, 09:36 AM
Junior BAT

Good to hear from you again. I love reading your stories and I admire your resourcefulness. Rs125 "has some faults and broken parts as ex-owner has been total neanderthal golden spoon child." hahaha. The dreaded previous owner syndrome.

We all share your enthusiasm here so please share a few pictures of these interesting and rare small displacement 2T bikes when you can.