Need Help starting Bike [Archive] - Bay Area Two Stroke

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help starting Bike

xterra18
12-21-2008, 01:37 PM
Hey everyone I need helpt o start teh bike, When i purchase the bike, the owner did start the bike by just jumping it. After i left it overnight in the warehouse next day I try to start it It won;t happening, I try and try and I think i burn the battery ? Anywhere I can locate the fuse box to check the fuse ? All the light and is not working as well.

Thanks in advance.

:)

dankerson
12-21-2008, 05:37 PM
bump start it in second gear. Don't give it any gas till it starts to pop then give it just a tiny bit of throddle.

xterra18
12-21-2008, 06:50 PM
What is bump star ,Sorry new to motorcycel

dankerson
12-21-2008, 07:07 PM
1- Put the bike in 2nd gear
2- hold in the clutch
3- run with the bike as fast as you can, or ride downhill
4- let the clutch out and keep pushing
the bike will go bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwpop bwwwwwwwwwwwpop bwwwwwwwwwwwwpop ba ta ta ta ta brrrring!!!!! then its running.

xterra18
12-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Thank you very much!!! i will give it a try tomorrow, if that is not working, where can i purchase the battery and what model will fix ? Im in the bayarea.
:)

xterra18
12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
HI Dankerson,

I try to push atsrt thebike today it seem to work, but it never actual got it running...

It weir, I purchase a new batter today and also a battery tender Jr. Iinstall the new battery, but it seem that no crank at all, All i hear is when i Push the start button the relay just click no crank, Do yuo think what might be wrong.?\\

So i take a part the fairing fidn out teh previous own did not do a good job on the wiring . It s a mess, I think that might cause all my light done't light up ? any english version of the wiring, ?

Thank you very much !!!

Danny:confused: